A LITTLE ABOUT ME..
I'm Ariel. I have been a helping hand in beautifying people for over 7 years within New England, across the country and internationally. I live in the little city of Bath, Maine with the love of my life, a french bulldog Brioche, and three cats - Rue, Lulu + Kenny. When I am not en route to glam, I can be found with good food and friends, on a mountain hiking, skiing or biking.
I have worked with an array of people whether they are envisioning natural styling, full glamorous or anything in-between. With such great love for animals and this industry, I believe that all cosmetics, styling products and tools should never be tested on animals. I stay equipped with cruelty free products so that you can receive high end looks and our furry friends can continue looking cute, au-natural.
I graduated from Empire Beauty School and received my license from the state board of cosmetology in 2010. I spent some time in high end salons based in Portland, Maine but ultimately found that my passion for working and traveling solo in the world of weddings brought me much more happiness. That leap has opened many other doors for me.
I have been lucky enough to work with high profile clients, have my work published in numerous magazines, featured on countless blogs and have had my stylings on local and national television, and soon - the big screen.
- Head Stylist - New York Fashion Week - Designer Irina Shabayeva
- Official Stylist - Miss America + Miss USA
- Sole Stylist - Martha Stewart - Whole Living Magazine feature
- Sole Stylist - Book shoot featuring Carolina Herrera Jr, Patricia Lansing + families shot by Claiborne Swanson Frank
- Head Stylist - Tim Janis' Film - Buttons
- Stylist - Kyle Rankin's Film - The Witch Files
- Stylist - Michael A. Nickels' Film - Holly Star
- Sole Stylist - Amanda Lindhout - Public speaking event
Photographs courtesy of Jamie Mercurio.